Fresh Park Venlo has the ideal facilities for gathering fresh products from all over the world and distributing them to any destination. Located at the very heart of the Netherlands’ second most important horticultural area, Fresh Park Venlo has the perfect central position with respect to its direct suppliers, prominent logistic hotspots and the major markets of the Netherlands, Germany, France and Scandinavia.
Encountering virtually no congestion along the adjacent A67 and A73 motorways, 2,000 lorries every day travel to and from Fresh Park Venlo, where road, rail and water transport converge. The ECT rail terminal, with daily shuttle links to and from a terminal at the Port of Rotterdam, the local inland shipping terminal with container facilities and the airports of Maastricht/Aachen and Liège constitute vital links with the international ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp and the German hinterland.
It will come as no surprise that the Venlo area is also referred to as ‘the green gateway to Europe’. A perfect location for your Fresh & Food business.
The green gateway to Europe:
- 3,400 horticultural companies
- 24,000 job opportunities
- 18,000 production acreage
- 600 million euros turnover (food and ornamental horticulture)
- 1 billion euros turnover (including supply, processing, transport & logistics)
- 30 million German consumers within two hours’ travel distance
- third logistic junction in the Netherlands, after Rotterdam harbour and Schiphol airport